Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me! Monday

We're back with another edition of Not ME! Monday. The only place where you can read about the things I did not do this week.

I did not bribe the boys with candy corn so that I could get pictures of them on their first day of preschool.

I did not skip lab on Thursday to go to Ethan's Halloween party after I did not skip it on Tuesday to take him to his first day of school.

I did not send Hunter to school with a sore throat on Friday because he really wanted to go and her ate his breakfast great. And I did not wonder about taking him to the doctor when he came home from school and passed out on the couch and had a fever when he woke up.

I did not lose his medicaid card and did not take quarters out of their piggy back to pay for his prescription.

Head on over to Mckmama's to catch what the others have not been doing this week

No comments: