Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lets Give Thanks

I decided I would share a few things that I am thankful for. One of the big things would be the boys. They have filled my life with such joy that I can't imagine life without them. So a few things about each of them I am thankful for.


Hunter:

I am thankful for his usually cheerful attitude. For the amount of words he has gained since starting speech therapy in July. Last count was about 30 words with a beginning count of 5 or so. His love of school. He has just jumped right in and can't wait to go every morning. The 3 day weekends are so hard for him and he asks almost every morning about school. The way he looks out for his brother. At his Halloween party he tried getting another beanbag from the boy playing with them and the teacher showed him where there were more so he could have one for each hand when he really wanted to make sure Ethan had one.



Ethan:

I am thankful for his sweet smile and big laugh. For his morning chatter about wanting dinner and another hamburger. His hugs he has for everybody. His ability to make me laugh everyday. I think I could fill notebooks with the things he says that make me laugh and most the time wonder where he came up with it. His care for his brother. He always checks on him when he is sick asking if he is okay. Well okay one day he coughed and he took the checking on him a little far by asking him if he was okay a couple of times and then telling him to say something.


No comments: