Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Last weekend I took some pictures of the boys hoping to get some good ones for Christmas cards. I did get some good ones of them both together and then seperately. Hunter is in blue and Ethan is in red. I can't beleive how much taller Hunter is getting to be then Ethan. I was looking at the one where they are standing back to back almost and though there must be some mistake because it cant be possible for him to be that much taller but I checked them later and yes he is quite taller.





And of course there were many that will never get the oppurtunity to grace a Christmas card but will now get their time to shine.

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Leia, they are ALL so adorable!
What a tough decision to make! (We've got a huge height disparity, too...it still amazes me.)

That pic in the lower left corner of the montage is TOO fun!

Thank you for your kind words on my husband's cancer-free anniversary. So appreciated!

Deanna said...

awwww...now those are some cute boys!!! Such cute photos! I too can't believe how much taller the other is...I'm going to have to size my girls up and look at their difference...