Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Hey its again time for another round of Not Me Monday! The wonderful tell all event brought to you by the lovely MckMama.

I have not been a slacker on playing along with MckMama for over a month. Bit in case you forgot you can always head on over to her blog and see what she did not do this week as well as her many followers.

I did not skip class last week because it was so cold out. That would be silly because I am not graduating in May. And I did not drop a class because I didnt want to go to a night and class later did not re add it because I dont need at least 6 credits to get financial aid.

I did not excitedly text my best friend tonight after the Steelers won the SuperBowl because I didn't really care who won. And I definitly did not cheer for the Steelers just because she was cheering for Arizona.

Since we now live in a big city we did not start a fire in the fire ring in the backyard last night just for the heck of it. And we did not try and roast marshmallows for the first time with the little people.

No comments: