Thursday, February 5, 2009

Look Look Look

It really posted it for me. My new widget for the March of Dimes March for Babies walk in April. I'm going to be on a team with my mommy friends from coloradomoms.com . My boys were lucky and stayed baking till 38 1/2 weeks so they didnt have any NICU time but we know lots of others who couldn't wait to make their appearance. So I'm going to be walking for them. I might even make the boys join me for their second walk ever. They did the Relay for Life with me and my mom when they were like 9 months old. Okay well they did a couple of laps in the stroller and then slept in the back of the car till I took them home sometime around midnight.

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

I am so in awe of you keeping those sweet boys cooking for so long!

Great work! (and good for your for doing the March of Dimes!)