Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Way Back When-esday!

My First Christmas
my age: 3 months
Look at that cute baby and Santa has some creepy looking eyes.
I decided to dig out the photo albums for this week's way back when since the boys still don't have any pictures with Santa. I am going to try and get one this year but I dont know if it will work. Their first Christmas they were only 3 months( same as mine since their birthday falls exactly a week after mine) and I didnt trust some Santa to hold both of them plus they didnt go out much at that time. The next year we were still in the mountains with Wal-Mart being the only store in town to have him and we kept missing him. We tried that year at the lighting of Christmas Tree Mountain but after waiting awhile in the cold my mom decided we should just head home, even though we were only maybe 10 minutes away from seeing him because it was so cold and they were starting to get all red cheeked. Last year we went to one that didnt have any line and as we headed over there Hunter saw Santa slammed on the brakes and tried to go the other way. As much as we tried, we werent able to get them both on Santa's lap at the same time for long enough to snap a picture. This year we have tried once so far. It was at the mall last week and they were so excited to go see Santa. When we were on the opposite side of the entrance they both waved at Santa but as we got to the entrance and made our way through the lanes they both stopped and turned around. And both waved and said good bye to him as we left.
check out some more memories from Cheryl and more by heading over to Twinfatuation


2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

What a fantastic image, Leia! You've made me wonder if my parents have any of me lurking around....and if I am in calm repose as you seem to be, or freaking out!

Thank you so much for playing along!

Cheryl Lage said...

Good news! Go see on Twinfatuation! :)