Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Day!




It went great. E-Dawg told me this morning that he wasn't going to go to school today but then he was excited along with H-Man. They both had great days. E-Dawg told me he learned at school today. Later I asked him what he learned and he told me he learned stuff, lots of stuff. Other then that he didn't tell me much about what he did. I did ask him if he colored because he had marker on his hand and he said he colored his name. H-Man had another good day. His teacher said he is getting better about sitting with the class and changing stations. She did mention that he needed to work on keeping his hands to himself. She said he hasn't had a major melt downs which is good. I guess that means they aren't asking him to do too many things that he doesn't want to do since he has learned that throwing a fit during his speech therapy will shorten the time of doing what he doesn't want to do. I'm hoping that chsnging the time but staying with the same SLP will help change that because right now he goes before class on Wednesday and we are going to change to Wednesday afternoons.
Hunter
Ethan

No comments: