Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Way Way Back When-esday

who: my mom and uncle with their mom
when: many many years ago
age: they were around 3, so same age as my boys
I finally got this picture on here so I could share it with you. Another twin family picture. I havent compared too many pictures of my uncle with the boys but I did discover that if you cover up my mom's curls that she looks almost identical to Ethan. Maybe that means Hunter looks more like my uncle. He does have the slimmer face like him while Ethan has the rounder face. Plus just like my boys they are fraternal, hehehe.
Okay anyways, go check out some more memories by heading on over to Twinfatuation.
go, hurry now, what are you waiting for
oh yeah this is my 50th post. So tune in later to see if I'm gonna do anytihng big to celebrate

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Leia! What an incredible, incredible picture! One to treasure for the ages...know your boys will get a kick out of it later.

Congrats on the 50 posts! Keep up the great work!

Thank you for playing along with Way Back When-esday, Leia!

debi9kids said...

OH WOW! What a great old photo!
I just love that you have a pic like this to compare to your boys, who do look very much like the older twins!
Fascinating!

Happy Whensday!