Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not turn in my application for graduation almost 2 weeks after it was due. Because that would just be silly if I want to graduate this semester. And I have not been thinking of staying another semester to get a 2nd degree in chemistry.

I did not buy a super cute little dress because I never wear dresses and I did not justify a purchase of any dress by the need for graduation and possibly weddings this summer.

I most definitly did not chuckle when Hunter was having a melt down at therapy this morning because he is my sweet child who would never throw a fit (or play doh) and definitly did not do something like that twice in a morning.

1 comment:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Your boys are adorable! I'll bet you will get a lot of use out of your new dress.

Great Not Me's! Found you through Mck Mama...