Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Way Back When-sday! Watermelon!

May 2007
20 months
Hunter digging in to what looks like a quarter of the melon. He had finished his slice and swiped another one from the kitchen.

Ethan chowing down on his slice.

They have always been big fans of watermelon. Ethan even claimed the watermelon in the garden as his. But I dont think its going to make it. I brought one home last week for the fourth though and he told me his watermelon had grown.

for even more sweet memories head on over to Twinfatuation

4 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute! I live too far north to grow watermelon, but I just bought one at the store and I'm hoping the girls will love it! Can you believe they're 2 and have never had one before??? What kind of mother am I? lol

Annie said...

Adorable picture. One of twins like watermelon but the other one refuses to eat.

Stopping from Twinfatuation.

Cheryl Lage said...

Leia, what adorable pictures. :) Both our two LOVE watermelon...need to take more pictures of them enjoying it...these of yours are TOO cute!

Love the new blog look, and congrats on your new degree!

Happy Way Back When-esday, and thank you so much for playing along!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

They are too cute...