Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Pciture Sunday - Gimme Some Sugar!

Gimme Some Sugar!

9 months I beleive during a photoshoot in front of one of their Winnie the Pooh blankets. This is the cropped version of the picture.


Hanging out in front of the Old House 19 months old I love getting those special moments between the boys when I happen to have a camera available. I have many pictures of them hugging and loving on each other.

I used to ahve an edited version of this photo that included the most perfect quote that now I cant remember besides something along the lines of when brothers wrestle they are really hugging

Head over to Debi's to see more sweet pictures

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! What sweet and LOVING brothers. LOVE all of the affectionate photos you have of them. GORGEOUS!

Thanks so much for playing along :)

Anonymous said...

Great quote! What fun pics, and such sweet boys.

monica said...

What fun pictures!! They are really loving each other!!