Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Way Back When-esday!

Christmas 2005

age 3 months

Here the boys are in their first Christmas outfits. This is one fo the few matching outfits they had when they were little and one of the very few that made me look twice to see who is who because of their hats. I lvoe it that Ethan looks like he is waving to the camera. This photo was also seen on Cheryl's website Twinsights in January '06.

this one doesnt do justice for the amount of hair Hunter had compared to Ethan but shows how much Ethan was always smiling and Hunter rarely smiled for the camera.Hunter in his striped outfit
Ethan in his striped outfit.

I don't know what it is about them but I love stripes. I think at least half of the boys' wardrobe has always been stripes. Between stripes and overalls I have tons of baby pictures of them.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

OH how cute!!! Those outfits were adorable!!! LOVE the hats! Made me actually go "awwwwwww".

Have a very merry Christmas!!!!